Grotesque Anatomy
Friday, September 12, 2003
  You Get What You Pay For
First of all, I just want to say up front that I love Newsarama.  If it weren't for Newsarama, how would I get my daily fix of comic book news, previews, press releases, etc.?  But is it just me or are Newsarama's articles becoming more and more unreadable?  Case in point, this recent article analyzing order numbers for August 2003 books.  Look at some of these snippets I've chosen to nitpick out of context:
Anyway, I'm going to chalk this up to me being cranky.  I really do appreciate that Newsarama is doing more and more of these analysis pieces (as opposed to just throwing up press releases on the site), but I think the articles would have more impact if they weren't marred by typos and other errors.   (Cue embarrassing errors of my own.) 
Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
Manga Marches On
The Fantastic Kurt Busiek
Hello World