Grotesque Anatomy
Friday, March 12, 2004
  Sadness, Anger, Frustration
Like others, I'm upset by the news of yesterday's terrorist attacks in SpainSean Collins expresses the sentiment better than I ever could.  Back in October 2000, my wife and I were in Madrid (on our way back to the airport, actually) when a car bombing killed three people.  I still remember the confusion and anger that resulted from that incident, which was much smaller in comparison.  I can't even imagine what the people there must be going through right now, but my thoughts are certainly with them.
 
Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
Vacation Pic Blowout!
Reviews I Disagree With
Double Your Vacation Pic Pleasure!
"These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things"
Subtly Promoting The Forum
Street Angel #1 Review
Quick Cuts: Goons, Ghosts, and Gods
Maybe They're Mutants: Only Mutants Could Stack A...
Quick & Dirty Blogging (Plus The Obligatory Vacati...
Quick Cuts, DCU Edition