Grotesque Anatomy
Tuesday, December 09, 2003
  ....
....
WESTON WORLD

Chris Weston has also been talking about his and pitches for a "Bizarro" book.

"I really want to work with Tom Peyer next, and together we pitched a 'Bizarro Vs. Brainiac' mini-series to DC, but it got rejected. Think about it, the DCU's dumbest character fights the cleverest... it would have been great! Here's my character design for Bizarro, whose skin I saw as being chrystalline and transparent."

"The plan was to follow that up with "World's Freakiest: Bizarro-Superman teams up with Man-Bat" which Grant Morrison wanted to write. Grant and I even got Bizarro's personal blessing when we summoned him up in a shamanic moment during last summer's San Diego convention. But it's not to be! Apparently, DC have 'other plans' for the character... whatever they are. They won't be as good as ours. All together now: aaaaah.....

....
 

Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
Alan David Doane, Evil Genius
Reviews I Agree With
The Objectiveness of My Opinion
Interview Reviews: CBA and Back Issue
Of Course, My Tune Will Change Once I Start My Own...
Supreme Speciousness
In Other Reviews
Superfriends Superfun
Snark Lightning
Objection Exception