Grotesque Anatomy
Friday, March 12, 2004
  "Why Is This Gorilla Crying?"
Thanks to Neilalien for brightening my day a bit with this link.  Goofy stuff like this always makes me smile:

Batman #114

I guess I didn't realize how much I was jonesing for silly simian comic book covers after Graeme sparked the craving a couple days ago.  Thanks for scratching that itch, O Palindromic One.

UPDATE:  I'm having a blast browsing through Comic Book Gorillarama's cover galleries.  How can you not love these wild covers?:

Star Spangled War Stories 126

Strange Adventures 186

Crime Detective Comics 6

And here's the original version of the cover Graeme linked to earlier this week:

Strange Adventures 75

Genius.  I wonder what it would take to get DC to reprint a bunch of their best (i.e., weirdest) ape-related stories into a cheap, thick TPB?
 
Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
The Cost of Stupidity
Sadness, Anger, Frustration
Vacation Pic Blowout!
Reviews I Disagree With
Double Your Vacation Pic Pleasure!
"These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things"
Subtly Promoting The Forum
Street Angel #1 Review
Quick Cuts: Goons, Ghosts, and Gods
Maybe They're Mutants: Only Mutants Could Stack A...