Grotesque Anatomy
Monday, May 03, 2004
  Superhero Scandal Shocker!
The Micah Wright scandal causes the V Forum to disclose a few other revelations:

"My name is Wolverine, and I'm the best there is at what I do. Except it's all been a lie - I'm really NOT the best there is at what I do..."

Punisher in "it was all a lie! I spent the Vietnam years smoking dope in Ontario" Shocker!

MATT MURDOCK ISN'T REALLY BLIND

PROFESSOR X JUST PLAIN LAZY.

SPIDER-MAN JUST WANKS A LOT WITHOUT WASHING HIS HANDS.
 
Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
It's The Fanboy Circus Underneath The Big GL Tent
He's So Grim He Makes Me Look Upbeat
Miscellaneous Friday Links
Manga Plans For World Domination: Non-Tokyopop Edi...
Daredevil: The Man Without Anatomy
Bargain Bin Reviews: Three Manga
But Are The Dunks "Authentic Right-To-Left Manga S...
All Your Fanbase Are Belong To Us
"And I Would Have Gotten Away With It, Too, If It ...
Praising Peanuts, Pining For Punisher