Grotesque Anatomy
Friday, September 19, 2003
  Out of Office: 09/20/2003-09/28/2003
In hindsight, this probably wasn't the brightest bit of planning I've ever come up with: Launch a new blog days before I go on a week-long vacation to Paris. In my defense, I really didn't think anyone would be reading this thing, at least not until I had the BIG CONTEST promoting the blog (more on the BIG CONTEST when I get back). So what happens? Seasoned bloggers such as Alan David Doane, Dirk Deppey, and Sean Collins all go linking to my blog. Bastards! Now I'm going to feel guilty for letting the blog go without updates for a week. Thanks a lot, guys. (Sarcasm aside, big thanks to Alan, Dirk, and Sean for linking to my blog: I've been reading their stuff for quite awhile now, and I'm touched to hear Dirk refer to my blog as "excellent." Wait til Dirk finds out Power Company was one of my favorite comics of 2002...) 
Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
JLA/AVENGERS: Does Joe Blow Care?
Best. Press Release. Ever.
Only 200K?
Shawn Fumo for President
GYO 1 Review
Prophecy or Foreboding?
JLA/AVENGERS #1 Tops 200K
DC Solicits for December 2003
Hurry Up, Order, and Wait
Da Goon