Grotesque Anatomy
Wednesday, December 10, 2003
  Yay!
For those who might think I'm a superhero-hater (or at least too negative about mainstream comics most of the time), here's some unrestrained enthusiasm for a spandex 'n' capes book on my part:
A NEW STEVE RUDE COMIC IS FINALLY COMING OUT!  WHOO-HOO!!
I now await ADD's derision.  (If being excited for THE MOTH doesn't strike you as grounds for mockery, remember that The Power Company was one of my favorite books in 2002.)
 
Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
....
Alan David Doane, Evil Genius
Reviews I Agree With
The Objectiveness of My Opinion
Interview Reviews: CBA and Back Issue
Of Course, My Tune Will Change Once I Start My Own...
Supreme Speciousness
In Other Reviews
Superfriends Superfun
Snark Lightning