Grotesque Anatomy
Monday, January 19, 2004
  Inconclusive Anatomy
The votes are in.  I had asked "Should I buy The Moth Double-Sized Special or wait for the trade?" and here's how you answered:

Trade (4)
Special (4)
Kill Jason Todd (1)

I didn't expect this to end in a tie.  So what does this mean?  That I should buy both the trade and the special?  Neither?  That even dead, Jason Todd still drives comic fans into a murderous frenzy?

Since the whole point of this exercise was to avoid making a decision myself, I'll leave it up to the first person who breaks the tie in the comment thread below:

UPDATE:  Ed Cunard has spoken.  His verdict:  "Buy the special. Why wait, if you're so excited.  And trades are killing the industry. :)"  So be it!
 

Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
Anemic Bloodstream
A Tale Of Two Publishers
Shonen Jump Sales: Now Divide My Enthusiasm By Two
The Bloodstream Solicitation Watch
Interactive Anatomy
The Case For Being Unable To Wait For The Trade
The Case For Waiting For The Trade, Part 284
Also: Spider-Girl To Feature 80% More Panty Shots
Waiting for the "Waiting for the Trade" Argument T...
2002 in Review in Review