Locking = Comic Genius
Nick Locking cracks me up. Here are some of his recent
- Green Lantern: On every page, there should be a caption
"STAY CALM, READER - GRANT MORRISON WILL BE HERE SOON."
- The Punisher: YES, OKAY, WOLVERINE IS DUMB. GET ON WITH
- Ultimate Six: Something happened! Now, some other things
- 1602: "Odds bodkins! Yon giant red wagon o'er yonder hath
transmogrified into a mechanical manne! Why, what an impressive sight!
Why, there are more! We might even call them Transmogrifiers! And lo!
The giant red wagon is clearly the best, and the first, of them all,
and so we might even call it Best First! But in Latin, methinks!"
- Tom Strong: WHERE IS ALAN MOORE? WHERE IS ALAN MOORE?
- Stormwatch - Team Achilles: FUCK this rocks. ROCKS.
AMERICA VS. AMERICA, and I cannot get enough of it. Micah Wright has
found the perfect solution to the Talking Heads problem - got a boring
old talking scene? Too much dialogue? Visually unengaging? Well on
every panel, DUDES ARE HOLDING UP COOL FUCKING GUNS! HOLY SHIT! IT'S
More at link
And if you enjoy Locking's sense of
just discovered he has his
own (languishing) blog
yesterday's entry being an interesting vision for The
New Trial Of Michael Jackson