Grotesque Anatomy
Tuesday, November 18, 2003
  So Bitching Drives Up Site Hits, You Say...
The new Previews Review is up, detailing books coming out tomorrow, November 19th.  Christopher Butcher opens with an interesting reflection on news about Shonen Jump's skyrocketing sales, and works in a little Comics Activism as well.  Christopher also covers a lot of manga in this week's edition, stuff I've never even heard of.  I realized reading Christopher's blurbs on various manga that I don't think I've read an honest-to-gosh shoujo (young girls) manga.  Any recommendations on a good place to start?

Oh, and Christopher has also written a nice follow-up to his opining from last week.  It's over on his blog, which I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't even know he had til now.
 
Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
Very Gay News Indeed
Liefeld Watch
Clogged Pipeline
Embargo Endrun
Because Sean Collins Doesn't Allow Comments
When Comic Book Movies Go Bad
Manga, Sequential Art's Messiah
November Preorders for January 2004 Comics
Manga Stack of Intimidation In The News
More Mainstream Magazine Mentions