Grotesque Anatomy
Saturday, December 13, 2003
  EW Comics Coverage
In the December 19, 2003 edition of Entertainment Weekly (#742), the subscribers-only supplement "Listen2This" offers a page of comics coverage.  Since the comics section is only a single page this time, fewer comics are reviewed, and there's no "a comics creator discusses his favorite comic" feature.  The four comics reviewed are:
Upcoming comics mentioned are:  My Faith in Frankie, Freaks of the Heartland, and The Clock Maker: Act 1.
 
Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
Too Lazy To Come Up With A Decent Title Even
WARNING: You May Be An Italian Website And Not Ev...
Manga Misfires
Yay!
....
Alan David Doane, Evil Genius
Reviews I Agree With
The Objectiveness of My Opinion
Interview Reviews: CBA and Back Issue
Of Course, My Tune Will Change Once I Start My Own...