Grotesque Anatomy
Monday, June 14, 2004
  DC for September
DC's solicits for September 2004 are up at a number of sites, including Toon Zone, CBR, and Comics ContinuumKevin Melrose has already run through most of the high points.  There's actually very little that interests me in these solicits.  I'll be checking out Adam Strange by Andy Diggle and Pascal Ferry.  Superman/Batman tempts me due to the Carlos Pacheco artwork (and the line about ruling with an "iron fist"--how did DC's solicitation writers know my weakness?)  Plus I suppose it'd be cheaper to buy this arc in singles than in the hardcover format DC seems to favor for this series.  And I know I should be excited about the new Doom Patrol trades collecting the rest of Grant Morrison's run, but I've already read all of those stories, even if I don't own the issues anymore.

Meanwhile, the covers for Birds of Prey continue to provide amusement:

BoP 74
"Damn you, Mordath!  You killed my family--now I'll kill you!!"
 
Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
"ALL YOUR KUNG FU TRICKS CAN'T SAVE YOU THIS TIME!"
EW's Comic Coverage
Bargains and Betrayal
Thanks
Friday Free-For-All
Mercenary Musings
Miscellaneous Manga Musings
Rainy Day Diversions
But I Can't Be The Only One Who Sees It, Can I?
Just To Show That I'm Not Obsessed With The Sex Li...