Grotesque Anatomy
Wednesday, October 08, 2003
  Greg McElhatton Reviews GYO #1
Greg McElhatton weighs in with his review of GYO #1 over at iComics.  He likes it much more than I did, mainly because GYO never strikes him as silly or ludicruous as it did me.  Greg also has reviews for Ito's other horror manga, UZUMAKI and TOMIE.  I'm surprised that I hadn't run across these reviews before, but I'd definitely recommend reading them, especially if you're trying to determine whether it's worth the effort to enter the "Win UZUMAKI!" contest
Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
Fool Me Once...
Trick or Treat
NEW X-MEN, Old Art
Welcome Back, PreviewsReview!
Review Roundup: JLA/AVENGERS #1
Blog Tweaking
Realization of the Obvious Theatre: COMICS TOO DAM...
Everybody Was Cos-mic Fighting
Alan David Doane...Reborn!
Counting Down CrossGen