Grotesque Anatomy
Monday, October 06, 2003
  Blog Tweaking
Added a couple more links to the 'Comic Book News & Opinion' section.  I've also added the ability to comment directly on the site via HaloScan.  I'll still run the Delphi forum as well, which I like for more in-depth discussions, and just plain goofy stuff (see this, this, and this, for example); but I also understand that many people just like a more immediate outlet for their comments.  So from now on visitors to the blog have whichever option they prefer using to tell me what an idiot I am.  Huzzah for customer choice! 
Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
Realization of the Obvious Theatre: COMICS TOO DAM...
Everybody Was Cos-mic Fighting
Alan David Doane...Reborn!
Counting Down CrossGen
Maybe An Assembly Line Would Help My Output
Blogging by Bullet Point
Out of Office: 09/20/2003-09/28/2003
JLA/AVENGERS: Does Joe Blow Care?
Best. Press Release. Ever.
Only 200K?