Grotesque Anatomy
Friday, October 10, 2003
  Self-Embassment Theatre
My mom just sent me this.  I have no idea when I did this, but I'm going to guess high school.  Does every comic book fan have embarrassing stuff like this in his closet?

Vengeance

I'm sure there must be a comic character named "Vengeance" out there, most likely created by Rob Liefeld.  If anyone knows, drop me a line so I know who to sic the lawyers after. 
Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
Comic John Pimps Comic Pimp
Jess Lemon Samples "Golden Age" Comics
The Direct Market: Anecdotes From The Field
Overthinking My Own Snarkiness
Hmmm - If Only I Could Figure Out Why This Seems S...
Greg McElhatton Reviews GYO #1
Fool Me Once...
Trick or Treat
NEW X-MEN, Old Art
Welcome Back, PreviewsReview!