Grotesque Anatomy
Saturday, January 24, 2004
  Feed Me!
Grotesque Anatomy finally has a news feed, mainly because Blogger finally supports one.  They're using the Atom format, which is described at AtomEnabled.org as "a universal personal content publishing standard."  I'm not sure how universal Atom is, however, since my old version of NewzCrawler (1.4) didn't support the format.  I upgraded to 1.6.3 and it seems to handle the Atom feed fine.  If the feed doesn't work with your news reader, I apologize but I don't think I'll be able to help troubleshoot the problem for you.  Hopefully it'll work for people who like this kind of thing (hello, Johanna!) since I figure they're most likely to keep up-to-date with the latest versions of various software.
 
Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
"If It's Truly Essential, They'll Be Willing To Pa...
Riding The Bloodstream Wave
Finding Meaning By Making It
Street Angel Parody Shocker!
Blogging by Bullet Point
"Tell Me About Your Mother, Mr. Wayne."
War!  What Is It Good For?
Fan Confused, Threatened by Superhero Comic Lackin...
Because Augie Demanded It!
DC in April Addendum