Grotesque Anatomy
Monday, March 29, 2004
  The Ethics Of The Literature Of Ethics
In a nice example of the divide (or is it overlap?) between considerations of art and considerations of commerce I touched on last week, CrossGen fans react to the latest round of bad news regarding the company (which includes being sued in small claims court by former The First artist Andy Smith) by wondering whether they can continue to buy CGE comics in good conscience.
 
Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
In Defense Of A Movie I Haven't Even Seen
Alan's An Aquaman Fan
Altcomix Creators in NY
Be Careful What You Wish For
Marvel Team-Up Themed Solicitation Conspiracy Unve...
Manga Fans Not Immune To Shitstorm Season Either
People I Agree With
Here's A Case Where I'm Glad I Didn't Wait For The...
DC Smacks Fan On Head
Comics About 3/11