Grotesque Anatomy
Saturday, March 20, 2004
  Marvel Team-Up Themed Solicitation Conspiracy Unveiled!
Others have already offered their takes on Marvel's June 2004 solicitations, but I couldn't resist adding my own thoughts:
Finally, this cover is great:

X-Statix #24

What a brilliant Road Runner-inspired homage to cartoon-style violence.  It'll be even better if Mister Sensitive is able to knock out Iron Man with an anvil in the actual comic.  And when are we going to get an X-Statix hardcover, Marvel?

(And to end on the theme of my unholy love for Marvel Team-Up, am I the only one who would be excited about an Essential or Marvel Age collection of those old Spidey Super Stories comics?  C'mon!  Marc Singer, you're with me, right?  Right??)
 
Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
Manga Fans Not Immune To Shitstorm Season Either
People I Agree With
Here's A Case Where I'm Glad I Didn't Wait For The...
DC Smacks Fan On Head
Comics About 3/11
Raijin Comics On Hiatus
White House Also Unveils New Witch-Finding Techniques
Axis of Cool
No Respect
EW Listens2Pulse Re: Manga