Grotesque Anatomy
Tuesday, December 30, 2003
  Getting Back In The Swing Of Things
After nearly a week offline, there's so much to catch up on.  I'm sure I've missed a lot, but here's what caught my eye while wandering around the web today:
I'm still hoping to put together a "2003 in Review" entry, but it's looking more and more as though that won't happen until 2004.  So just in case I don't blog until then, Happy New Year, Everyone!
 
Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
Season's Greetings from All of Us Here at Grotesqu...
Stupid Rings Critics, Part 4:
Tokyopop: Plans For World Domination Proceeding A...
Most Coincidental Timing Ever
Worst. Manga. Ever.
Manga Reviews for the Initiated
Also, Jughead's Goofy Hat To Be Replaced With Big ...
In Defense of Laziness
Moore Mainstream Coverage
Archie Manga?