Grotesque Anatomy
Friday, September 01, 2006
  Made Ya Look Sorry, no actual updated content here, just a pointer to my new blog, Sporadic Sequential. Please visit, won't you?

(I feel a bit silly updating here Two Years Later just to promote the new blog via this crude redirect, but I can't manage to get it listed on the Comic Weblog Updates page. I'm pinging blo.gs, so I'm not sure what's wrong. Perhaps the owners of the Updates page are on vacation? Or they decided to cap the list at 460 blogs? (Holy crap, that's a lot of comic blogs.)) 

Like Unto A Thing Of Irony!

Iron Fist

by John Jakala

HOME
Main Blog

MORE
Goodbye, Cruel Blogosphere
The Aptly Named Castle Waiting
Help Prevent Linkrot
In Book One, Mega-Corporation Tokyopop Crushes Pun...
The Next Olympic Sport
Fun With Word Balloons
Oh Glorious Day
"For Fear, Greed, And The Curtailment Of Civil Lib...
With A Name Like "Super F*uckers" It Has To Be Good
ICk